Tuesday 17 December 2019

Matriculation life

     



          Saya proceed dngn smbung belajar lepas spm dengan mengisi borang matric dngn borang upu. Sepanjang cuti lama tu, saya bekerja part - time untuk cari duit sikit sbb bosan ddk dkat rumah. At least by working, I have some spending money to buy my things and hangout with my friends. Mostly kerja rumah sume ibu da uatkan. So its better to work right, from staying like a numb person dont know what to do while waiting for the result to come out. One fine day, saya dapat result bahawa saya dapat menyambung belajar diploma sains matematik di UUM dan jurusan akaun di Matrik Penang. At first, my perception was a bit down cuz I got to continue my study far from home at the north Malaysia again. I had already perform my secondary school in Perlis last time and I was thought I could perform my study at the Kuala Lumpur area. I decided by continuing my study in Penang Matriculation College. Firstly, its because Penang is not as further as Perlis. By the way, I had an aunt who lived near the matriculation. So I can visit her during the break time and she can help me when I needed help. PMC is known as a top matriculation in Malaysia by always owning as the top 5 in chart. I studied in Penang matriculation college and studied harder to get the principal's award. By my own hardwork, I succeeded to get 4 flat in first sem and got 3.96 in CGPA for overall.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teluk Intan

Selalunya bagi saya family day belah ayah saya paling meriah sekali kerana semua ahli akan menghadirkan diri pada masa itu bagi memeriahkan...